Re: Import/Export problem

From: Joseph S. Testa <teci_at_oracle-dba.com>
Date: 1998/05/23

Lets remember updating the $ tables, if not all, most cases will cause oracle to not have to support you. I have yet to see a case where when updating a $ table, oracle WILL support you if something goes wrong. SO take doing those updates with that in mind.

joe
http://www.oracle-dba.com

--
Joseph S. Testa, Oracle Database Administrator
Vice-President Ohio Oracle Users Group, http://www.ooug.org