Re: V$WAITSTAT, FREELISTS and BUFFER BUSY WAITS

From: Trammell Crow <kanderson_at_kineticgroup.com>
Date: 1998/05/20

Did you happen to run the following query to see if you had freelist contention?

    select class,count from v$waitstat where class='free list'

I have a high data block count and I ran the above query and the result came back with 0.

Do you know if the free list waits are only for tables?

Thanks,

K.Anderson