Re: URGENT HELP -- ORA-12571 on Oracle7.1/Novell Netware 4.11

From: <chandika_at_informatics.lk>
Date: 1998/05/20

We are using Oracle 7.3.2.2 on Netware 4.10. Our server is a Pentium 120 with a SCSI HDD. We have several clients accessing the database through ODBC. Frequently, the server gives the following messages :

                Cache Memory Allocator out of Available Memory

                Short term memory allocator is out of memory
                1 attempts to get more memory failed
               Short term memory allocator is out of memory
               4096 attempts to get more memory failed

Short term memory allocator is out of memory 8186 attempts to get more memory failed

After above errors came , System halted with following messages on the screen.

       system halted
       Abend: Page Fault Processor Exception (Error code 00000002)

AND THE STACK DUMP Please advice
Regards
chandika
chandika_at_informatics.lk