US-SC-Database Administrator/Developer

From: <davidws_at_my-dejanews.com>
Date: 1998/05/19

MAU, Inc. is one of the Southeast's leading provider of flexible Human Resource related service. We have over 25 years of experience in technical recruitment, contracting and outsourced services. We represent over 300 companies with in the Southeast in industries such as Automotive, Aerospace, Consumer Products, Plastics, Chemical, Assembly and Machining. We are currently recruiting for the following position(s):

Title: Database Administrator/Developer
Salary: Open DOE
Location: Charleston, South Carolina

General: Design, optimize and maintain Oracle database, DB/400 and other network and PC based databases. Design data warehouse applications using Essbase with focus on web based applications. Eliminate data redundancy across applications. Position also encompasses application development using Visual Basic, Java and Object Oriented Technology.

Requirements: 5+ years experience with Oracle database with knowledge of other databases a must. Knouledge of data warehousing applications using DB/400 eand Essbase would be a plus. Very strong security, design and optimization knowledge required. Experience in Visual Basic and Object Oriented Technology would be preferred. A BS in Computer Science or related is required. Oracle DB administration is required.

Send Responses to:

Name: Jennifer Kiefer
Address: 501 Greene St. Augusta, GA 30901 Phone: 706-722-6806
FAX: 706-724-8703
E-mail: jkiefer_at_mau.com

Please send as a Microsoft Word attachment