Re: ORACLE compatibility with VFP

From: Henrik Lassen <henrik_at_lassen.dk>
Date: 1998/05/19

Dear Sir

Could you possibly comment on the remark:

  "the 7.3 Intersolv driver is far superior to the Oracle 7.3 driver"

Rgds

henrik_at_lassen.dk

--
Regards

Henrik Lassen

I read this article. It said the typical symptoms of stress are
eating too much, smoking too much, impulse buying and driving
too fast. Are they kidding? This is my idea of a perfect day!