Install Oracle 8 ODBC drivers?

From: Rick Stone <rstone_at_fenris-inc.com>
Date: 13 May 1998 21:53:36 GMT

I bought the trial CD for Oracle 8 server on Windows NT. I've got it set up on my NT server, and now I want to connect to it from a Windows 95 machine on my IP network. When I downloaded the ODBC drivers from the Oracle web site, it says that I have to have the updated Oracle installer, which was installed on my system when I installed Oracle.

Of course, I have not installed ANYTHING on my Win95 machines, only on the NT machine. How can I install the Oracle 8 ODBC driver, and do I need SQL*Net? Received on Wed May 13 1998 - 23:53:36 CEST

Original text of this message