perl mime type for webserver 3.0?

From: Matt James <elrond_at_fellspt.charm.net>
Date: 7 May 1998 22:30:01 GMT

Hi,
I'm using the Perl Cartridge under Oracle Webserver 3.0 and I'm attempting to have it call a perl script which reads a file edits that and creates a new file and calls a shell script. All of this is on Sun Solaris 2.6.
The problem is that when I go into Netscape to put in the URL of the perl script it brings up a 'Save As' dialog box instead of actually just running the script.
If I call a different perl script that merely generates HTML and I set my Mime Content-type: text/html then it will actually print out the HTML to the screen.
Any ideas on how to get the first perl script to run? Thanks,
Matt

Matt James Voice: (301) 231-9898 x. 121 TYC Associates email: mjames_at_tyc.com Rockville, MD alternate: mattj_at_charm.net http://www.tyc.com