Re: makefile !!!

From: <mpir_at_compuserve.com>
Date: 1998/04/21

Supplemental response-Sorry, that you are on 7.1 and AIX did not register earlier.

Still, the difference between 1.4,1.5 and later is more on the command line in my experience. Four of my platforms are AIX but they are 7.2 thru 8.03, and that is basically the only place I remember adjusting, but I don't do that much in applications anymore.