Re: Anybody familiar with dbvista and oracle.....

From: Steve Graves <sgraves_at_raima.com>
Date: 1998/04/14

Do you have the original development kit for db_VISTA? If so, use the tool 'dbexp' to export the data into comma delimited ascii files. I'm sure Oracle has a facility to import this standard file format.

If you don't have the development kit, you'll need to buy a copy of Raima Database Manager (the product's new name). The 'dbexp' in the current version should work with the older db_VISTA database; the format hasn't changed in quite some time.