Oracle, C, Unix programmers

From: Kris <vlss_at_erols.com>
Date: 1998/04/11

V.L.S Systems Inc. is a very rapidly growing software consulting company with
openings throughout the United States with fortune 500 and other top notch
companies. We are looking for people with 3+ years of experience in one of
the following areas.

Project Location: Bethesda, MD

Duration: 9+ months

Rate: $45/hr max.

This is a Data Warehouse project, client is looking for people with atleast 3 years
exp. in Oracle, C and Unix. (Exp. with Shell Scripts is a plus)

We offer excellent salaries, paid vacation, great benefits & hourly Compensation. Will sponsor for H1, G.C. Please fax your resumes to (301) 428-3232 or E-mail: hr_at_vls-systems.com
Please indicate your desired salary, date of availability and send it in ASCII
text format or MS Word 6.0 doc; include your skills set, country your are
sending in the subject line. http://www.vls-systems.com