Re: Peoplesoft newsgroup or discussion

From: Doug Barnes <dwb_at_rell.com>
Date: 1998/04/07

Denis Langlais wrote:

> Does anyone know where of a Peoplesoft newsgroup or
> email discussion list? I am interested in learning
> more about the technical details of Peoplesoft
> ie. Performance tuning
> The architecture
> Coming problems
> etc..
> --
>
> ----
> You can email me: Denis Langlais using the following address
> langlais_at_ibm.net

I have a doc on this somewhere, for tuning Oracle (of course). Although it's a subject I'd like NOT to talk about. Still don't understand the attraction to it but it seems popular these days. We're using it here and their support leaves MUCH to be desired I must say. Getting a straight answer out of them about anything in near impossible. Received on Tue Apr 07 1998 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message