Is Oracle ready for Solaris 2.6?

From: Kevin Bongiovanni <bong_at_gnt.net>
Date: 1998/03/30

I recently upgraded my UNIX server to 2.6. I also updated by Oracle version to 7.3.3. I have thw workgroup edition of Oracle and most people tell me that 7.3.3. is the most current version for my flavor (Enterprise has 7.3.4). So, why do I keep getting core dumps in my Oracle's core dump directory? I had 7.3.2 running and somebody at Oracle told me that 7.3.2 is not certified to run on 2.6. With that version, I got alot of core dumps. Is anybody else having problems with Oracle and Solaris 2.6? Received on Mon Mar 30 1998 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message