Oracle Partner Needed

From: M. Fredericks <axpert_at_waMnet.net>
Date: 1998/03/26

Micronetics, Int. is looking for a business partner with expertise in Oracle.

Micronetics, Int. flagship product 'XPert Financials' is designed to address
the middle market at a very reasonable price. XPert is a complete GUI Windows
accounting system with the ability to run on multiple platforms. XPert is Y2K
compliant, internet enabled, and source code is available for custom modifications.

XPert strong suit is that it has the ability to run on multiple platforms with
no source modifications and may be partitioned to run across multiple servers.

Micronetics, Inc. expertise has been in the Windows, Btrieve, Novell market and we are looking to establish a relationship with a company with expertise in Oracle.

In addition, we are interested in private label agreements, marketing, consulting and support arrangements, and any other types of beneficial partnerships agreements.

You may visit our web site at www.axpert.com and download a complete windows version of XPert accessing btireve data. All versions are exactly the same but requires the activation of the appropriate gateway. For a complete info pack and brochure please use the contact information below.

If you would like to discuss the possibilities, please contact via email at axpert_at_waMnet.net or voice @ 561-483-5452. Thank you for your consideration.

Mark Fredericks Received on Thu Mar 26 1998 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message