Re: Usefullness of Platinum's Postings

From: <thomasj_at_platinum.com>
Date: 1998/03/20

In article <35127B2C.37AF_at_ictgroup.com>,   jgitomer_at_ictgroup.com wrote:

> Hi everyone,
>
> I decided to send an e-mail to Janis Thomas of Platinum Technology about
> her useless and irritating postings to this newsgroup. This is what I
> got back.

Jerry,

The above E:Mail address I provided is correct, in fact I have received several replies to the poll directed to my E:Mail address. I cannot explain why your E:Mail did not reach me, perhaps a temporary server problem on my end or yours - sometimes these things happen and are beyond my control, and yours. I will add your comments to the poll.

Janis Thomas