Re: Comparisons

From: Joel Garry <joelga_at_pebble.ml.org>
Date: 1998/03/20

If you have a web browser, go to www.dejanews.com or www.altavista.digital.com and search the usenet archives for Oracle and Sybase. Then surf for about 12 hours.

--
These opinions are my own and not necessarily those of Information Quest
jgarry_at_eiq.com                           http://www.informationquest.com