???? ODBC driver version errors ????

From: ilepper <ilepper_at_fac.fbk.eur.nl>
Date: 1998/03/16

I've got a problem with the Oracle ODBC driver. The folowing is going on :
I am connecting to an Oracle 7.3 server via Delphi 3, using ODBC
"Oracle 73 (2.00.0301)" and the latest DBE version.

All goes well, then I decided to update the ODBC driver and started using
"Oracle 73 ver 2.5 (2.05.0301)".

Now I get all these strange DBE errors within Delphi, like "Table does not support this operation because it's not uniquely indexed" and "Index does not exist".

Now I tested both ODBC version and the old one does not give any problems, does anybody know why? Anybody have the same problems as I do, and maybe someone has a sollution for me???

Thanks anyway,

Ido de Lepper
ilepper_at_fac.fbk.eur.nl Received on Mon Mar 16 1998 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message