Re: Is there a way to use xldb(debugger) with oracle pro*C?

From: Jim <jimmorgan_at_csi.com>
Date: 1998/03/12

I just posted this exact same problem on comp.databases.oracle.server. I am also getting an error attempting to use xldb, and the problem is on the CONNECT. I can use the dbx debugger but not xldb...same for you?

Sounds like you know more about what is going on (I am fairly new to Unix) and I hope the details you have given will help find the cause of the problem.

Please email me if you find a resolution, and I will do the same for you.

--
Regards,
Jim