Re: Where is Personal Oracle 8 ?

From: <cathexis_at_erols.com>
Date: 1998/03/07

On Thu, 5 Mar 1998 21:24:37 +1000, "Mark Worrall" <MarkWorrall_at_Compuserve.com> wrote:

>Where EXACTLY can i find the downloadable trial/free version of PO8 for NT ?

        As best as I know , YES. There is no other source for the trial/free version. I gave up trying to get it as I couldn't get the whole file through my IP(erols.com) without the connection dropping. PO8 can also be had at the same site in 40+ 2-4meg files. I also had trouble getting those as I would get, say, 3.75 of a 4.1 meg file. There's also a .Bat file to expand/load the multi file format once you've got 'em all. This is twitchy also. I got some good e-mail help on that, so if you get them all e-mail me and I will reply with those messages as attachments. I hope it works out better for you . Let me know. You'll need at least 1 Gig free for install and minumum 32meg RAM to run, according to Oracle. Good Luck!