Re: Help: How to make table available to other users

From: Mark Sherwood <marks_at_alphsbusiness.co.uk>
Date: 1998/03/05

I have tried using the following grant statement but the user still can not see table. Even the sys and system users can not see the emp and dept tables.
The error message "Object does not exist." is displayed when trying the command "desc emp"

First of all you have to grant select, insert, update, delete on the tables

GRANT SELECT, UPDATE, DELETE, INSERT ON EMP, DEPT TO 'user name or role';