Re: IBM DB2 to ORACLE conversion

From: Bernd Dormann <bernd.dormann_at_lhsystems.com>
Date: 1998/03/05

Micahel Dobrusin <misha1p_at_hotmail.com> schrieb im Beitrag <01bd4316$29ca30a0$9ccbcbc7_at_default>...
> I'm looking for any info (www sites, 3d party products, ... etc)
> about conversion from IBM DB2 to ORACLE.
>
> Thanks, Michael.

We developed tools for conversion from DB2 to ORACLE for our downsizing projects.
The tools are able to create ORACLE DDL from given DB2 DDLs for tables, views and indexes and
generate DB2 unload statements and jobs and scripts for ORACLE loader.

We do not sell our tools but we offer to do the conversion for other companies.

If you are interested, you can send an email to bernd.dormann_at_lhsystems.com   Received on Thu Mar 05 1998 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message