Re: CAN TWO DIFFERENT ORACLE RELEASES BE ON THE SAME SERVER???

From: Leigh Carpenter <leighc_at_mincom.com>
Date: 1998/03/04

Yes you can run multiple versions of Oracle on the same server, we do it all the
time. Just make sure in the oratab file that each database shows the correct
$ORACLE_HOME value.

Leigh

Luis Moreno Campos <moreno_at_esoterica.pt> wrote in article <889041274.951072_at_ciril.esoterica.pt>...
> Presently there are two workgroups on the same database on the same
 server.
> One group works with SQL*FORMS 3.0 but the other works with
 Developer/2000.