Re: Inserting AVI-files into databases

From: <c.petermann_at_dcs.hull.ac.uk>
Date: 1998/02/20

What about if you use an ORDBMS or an OODBMS? You could store the video by creating 'frame' object and store the time information needed to retrieve them.... The DB will still be big but if you use the compression method as it is in the MPEG standard you should save space.... I'm just making supposition here, does anybody else have any idea?

Chris.