PC Query Application Help Needed

From: M. D. Parker <mparker_at_intergate.prxm.com>
Date: 1998/02/19

Several users here have complained about problems using the Business Objects package for querying our Oracle database. I think that one of the basic objective is the difficulties in easily changing the reports to something else by the user. Another diffculty is that it seems to go dead if a given query goes beyond a particular real time limit.

So I am soliciting your advise as to where to go and what to look into. I'm the systems manager and have only a casual acquaintance with Oracle. Pointers....reviews....etc...etc....

Please e-mail me your suggestions directly, appreciate it! :-)

Thanks muchly...

M. D. Parker
Systems Manager
Proxima Corporation
mparker_at_prxm.com Received on Thu Feb 19 1998 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message