Unique Key Problem

From: Hero R. Post <HERO.POST_at_ORAP.NL>
Date: 1998/02/17

Hello everyone,
We are experiencing a weird problem that even the guys at Oracle can't help us with.
The problem is this:
On one table, one user (the owner) can insert rows, but another user (with
the correct rights to the table) get a unique constraint violation (ora-00001).
>>The record referenced by index is absolutely not present,
>>Both users access the table via a synonym
>>and I am positive that the rights and roles are correct. Other tables do
not seem to have this problem.

Has any one seen this problem before.
And can any one give us a hint on how to solve this. thanks

Hero R. Post

hero.post_at_orap.nl Received on Tue Feb 17 1998 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message