Re: Reports 2.5 : Problems when printing in CHARACTER Mode

From: Ian C. Sellers <icslu_at_boco.co.gov>
Date: 1998/02/13

Ellipse,
You must use a printer definition file. You should already have some demo ones in \ORAWIN\REPORTS25\PRINTERS\*.PRT. Note that these work only in character mode. I keep mine (ones I use) in the same dir as rep's and fmx's.

The manuals have good info on how to build these if you need a custom .prt file.

Good Luck,
-Ian