Re: SQL*Plus line buffers setting ??

From: Alexei Fox <alexei_fox_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 1998/02/06

I believe there is no environment variable associated with the buffer width, and therefore, there is no way to set it from the command line. May I suggest using text version of SQL*Plus instead of "GUI" one? Then you can set the buffer width/length in OS and have it saved for later use. You also have command history and better editing. Copy/paste is also done using OS. I like it.

Regards,
Alexei Fox