Re: Space required for different data types

From: Arman Rawls <arawls_at_bellsouth.net>
Date: 1998/01/24

I concur with Joel about checking the Guide. The date field, whether you store a date or time only, still contains a date and time. If you add a date only it will use 00:00:00 AM as the time. If you store just the time, you will get a date also. The date won't be what you might think it would. I have stored just the times and gotten default dates way in the future.