Re: regarding the file format

From: Madhu Cherukuri <Madhu.Cherukuri_at_worldnet.att.net>
Date: 1998/01/23

One workaround for this is to convert your .fmb to .fmt (text format for cross protability) on Solaris and convert this .fmt to .fmb on your PC. There is a function File->Admin->Convert in Forms45 Designer to perform this.
(But to be honest your fmb should be cross platform compatiable. I have successfully using fmbs from a Unix (Dynix) to WindowsNT environment.)
Try with the above suggestion. It should work

Madhu Cherukuri <Madhu.Cherukuri_at_worldnet.att.net>