Re: Best Oracle book(s) to learn from??

From: Ghengis Khan <khanj_at_nospam.cs.stockport.ac.uk>
Date: 1998/01/22

Hi Owen,

I too was a complete beginner at the end of last year. I bought "Oracle A beginners guide", by Corey and Abbey (I think it is part of the Oracle series by Osbourne). I have found it an excellant book. I learnt a great deal from it. Well written, nice examples, well worth a look.

When you have become a bit more established you may want to have a look at Oracle Unleashed, part of the SAMS series, it's a bit heavy. (I bought this one first... ouch! trying to save money!), after going through the first one it makes much more sense now. Worth investing in particularily if you're going to be using the development tools etc.

Hope this helps

JK

Owen Korkie <okorkie_at_hotmail.com> wrote in article <34C6949B.172D87AC_at_hotmail.com>...