Oracle professionals needed

From: Phil Baggett <philb_at_jes-atlanta.com>
Date: 1998/01/21

Well established national company headquartered in Atlanta now interviewing for permanent (full-time) positions here. Great environment, great benefits, great people! With record revenues and a bright future for its members, this company just might be the best choice for your career.

  • COMPETITIVE SALARY *** The salaries for the following positions are open for good candidates, within limits. The company will review your qualifications and after interviewing, if there is a mutual interest, we will arrive at a fair and highly competitive offer.

Nevertheless, we would like to know and consider what YOU think is fair based on your experience, so PLEASE INDICATE YOUR DESIRED SALARY when you speak with us or send your resume. This is required for your resume to be reviewed.

ORACLE PL/SQL PROGRAMMER/ANALYST
Requires 2-3 years experience with SQL programming, working experience with UNIX, Oracle PL/SQL, triggers and stored procedures. Individual will be responsible for creating programs from requirements, modifying existing programs and shell scripts. Solid SQL skills are a must. PLUSES: PowerBuilder or Visual Basic programming exprience, or experience with any reporting tool.

ORACLE DBA - PRODUCTION
Requires 2+ years DBA experience. Great communications skills are necessary. Not looking for an Applications or Architect person, but rather someone who can go in and tune the database, etc. Will maintain production applications, tuning, updates, monitoring, etc. for PeopleSoft applications and function as a back-up for PowerBuilder applications.

If you're interested in a position, please call (404) 812-3233, or email PhilB_at_jes-atlanta.com with attached resume in MS Word or .RTF format if possible, or fax resume "Attention: Phil" to (404) 266-3533. Be sure to indicate which position you're interested in, and remember to indicate your desired salary so we will have something to work with. (Local Atlanta area residents only, please, and U.S. Citizenship or Greencard required.)

hank you. Received on Wed Jan 21 1998 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message