Forms 4.5 and PO Lite - LOV problem

From: Steven C. Kondolf <skondolf_at_hatespam.frontiernet.net>
Date: 1998/01/16

I'm trying out the 60-day trial version of po lite 32-bit on my home pc and I'm using it with Dev2k 32-bit tools release 1.5.

I've created a few tables and have a form in which I've created a LOV.

I compile the form successfully but when I run it and try to access the LOV, the form crashes and I get the following error:

"F45DBG32.EXE caused an illegal page fault in module msvcrt2x.dll."

If I change the record group query to reduce the number of records that the LOV will return, then I don't seem to get the error. However, the table I've built the LOV on only has 47 records in it!! Also, if I set the LOV property longlist to True, I can bypass the error providing I put in some criteria to limit the amount of records so it appears that it has something to do with the size of the records the LOV is returning.

Is there a setting someplace that I can increase the amount of space allotted to an LOV? I'm having a hard time believing the LOV I created is too large for forms to hancle. Being new to all this doesn't help either.

I appreciate any responses or suggestions given.

Regards,
Steve
skondolf_at_hatespam.frontiernet.net
skondolf_at_hatespam.compuserve.com

  • email addresses altered to foil spammers !! ***
  • Remove hatespam. from address before sending ***