Re: Entry Level Programmer Wanted

From: Jack Klein <jackklein_at_worldnet.att.net>
Date: 1998/01/16

Garrison K. Foshee <garryf_at_nettally.com> wrote in article <01bd21ad$3ea08d10$f9722cc7_at_foz_nt>...
> Tallahassee Technical Computer Centre (T2C2), Inc. is looking
 for a full
> time programmer. The requirements for the job are C/C++,
 Oracle, SQL Server
> or equivalent. This is an entry level position and we are
 seeking a recent
> college graduate. We would link someone with ActiveX and Java
 knowledge.
> T2C2 offers full benefits (medical, dental, vision, paid
 vacations,
> holidays and sick leave). Please reply by e-mail if
 interested.

> --
> Garry Foshee
> Tallahassee Technical Computer Centre, Inc.
> Tallahassee , FL

Please restrict posts of job offerings to the newsgroups expressly for that purpose. They are not welcome in comp.lang.c. Not to mention that you are wasting the time and bandwidth of thousands of programmers who do not live anywhere near Florida or who care about jobs there.

Jack Received on Fri Jan 16 1998 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message