Re: Designer/2000 reverse engineer form

From: InDfw <in_dfw_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 1998/01/16

I have re-engineered a number of times and never saw that message. Look for invalid objects under the repository owner account, and if necessary, re-install the product, following the install instructions closely. The Des2k install has a number of gotchas if you don't follow the install guide to the letter.

Phil Cook
Certified Oracle DBA

Roy Johnson <rjohnson_at_bornite.brc.shell.com> wrote in article <pgzpl8jf28.fsf_at_bornite.brc.shell.com>...
> I would like to reverse engineer a form from within Des/2k, but when I
 try,
> it thinks for a while then says "Cannot initialise utility". It's a
 Dialog