Entry Level Programmer Wanted

From: Garrison K. Foshee <garryf_at_nettally.com>
Date: 1998/01/15

Tallahassee Technical Computer Centre (T2C2), Inc. is looking for a full time programmer. The requirements for the job are C/C++, Oracle, SQL Server or equivalent. This is an entry level position and we are seeking a recent college graduate. We would link someone with ActiveX and Java knowledge. T2C2 offers full benefits (medical, dental, vision, paid vacations, holidays and sick leave). Please reply by e-mail if interested.

--
Garry Foshee
Tallahassee Technical Computer Centre, Inc.