ERROR FRM-10044

From: Cornelius Msipha <corn_at_umich.edu>
Date: 1998/01/15

I am hoping someone with experience with Oracle Forms may come across this message and help me. Every now and then I get this error FRM-10044 when I try to save my form on the local machine. The error says "Can not create file". I have a simple form with one simple block in it and I can not save it. I tried quiting FORMS and restarting the machine but I still get the error. In the past I was able to just ignore my machine for a couple of hours and when I would come back I'd be able to do work and save. Anybody know what causes this error?

Please be free to email me with your help.

Thanx. Received on Thu Jan 15 1998 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message