US-NY Oracle Developer

From: Michelle Fraser <recruiter_at_hawkdata.com>
Date: 1998/01/15

Hawk Data Processing, Inc. has an immediate opportunity for a Unix Oracle Developer with the following skills for one of our most prestigious clients. This project is located in Manhattan for a major utility company.

Oracle Environmental Project. Work will include development and modification of environmental reports using data from new Oracle System, development and modification of ad hoc reports through Oracle data query, and review of existing form/reports in event of enhancements to Oracle System. The length of assignment is currently projected for at least 3 months.

Requirements include:
Oracle Developer 2000
Oracle 7.X

For more information regarding this or other opportunities, visit our web page at www.hawkdata.com.
To be considered for one of these great opportunities, please email or fax your resume to us.

Hawk Data Processing, Inc. also offers a referral fee to any candidate you refer to us that we subsequently place$$$

--
Michelle Fraser
Hawk Data Processing, Inc.