Re: Persdon Oracle 7 and D2000 connection problem

From: Liping Liu <liu_at_infosys.susqu.edu>
Date: 1998/01/13

On 3 Jan 1998 01:49:20 GMT, "Jane Moss" <argent_at_zipmail.co.uk> wrote:

>I have just installed trial versions of PO7 and D2000 and, while I can use
>SQLPLUS and SQLDBA, I simply cannot get Forms or Report to coneect without
>an ORA-03121. I cannot see any way of 'telling' D2K that it needs to
>connect to a local PO7 database. I tried the 2: connect string and that
>didn't work.
>
>Any ideas out there?

Have you tried to File -> Connect... on Forms Designer menu? If you open an existing form using Forms Runtime, the first page will have login boxes.

By the way, you should leave Connect String blank if you installed PO7 and D2k on the same machine.

Good luck Received on Tue Jan 13 1998 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message