Re: How to descrease size of System Tablespace?

From: diversif <xnospamx.huber_at_divers-inc.com>
Date: 1998/01/12

If the system tables (SYS schema) are not fragmented, it could be as simple as doing a

ALTER DATABASE DATAFILE 'xxx.dbf' resize 20m;

this will resize the datafile xxx.dbf to a size of 20m. Can shrink and grow a file like this. Cannot shrink below highwater mark in file.

Heinz Waldherr <HWaldherr_at_mediavest.de> wrote in article <01bd1f4d$e17c1430$07a0a8c0_at_metalhammer>...