Oracle web Server: Java Cataridge Problem

From: Raj Vuchatu <raj.vuchatu_at_gtri.gatech.edu>
Date: 1998/01/12

Hi,
I am trying to use the Java Catridge, in the process I am executing the "pl2java" utility to create a java class wrapper for the pl/sql packages called "Hosts", using

pl2java username/passwd_at_connect string Hosts

this comes up with an error "pl2java:cannot be executed", the book I have explains this as problem as

    If you encounter the error pl2java:java cannot be executed when running pl2java, then you have incompatibility between your JDK and Oracle Java Interpreter. You may need to download a different version of JDK.     I am using Oracle Web Server 2.1 on a solaris, I don't know which version would be the appropriate to use. Has anyone faced this problem earlier, any help would be highly appreciated.

Thanks,
Raj Received on Mon Jan 12 1998 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message