Client Connection problems

From: Peter Secor <seco5001_at_quean.cims.nyu.edu>
Date: 1998/01/07

Hello all,

        I am trying to set up an Oracle gateway from a third party client and have run into the following problem which I have not been able to resolve. When the gateway attempts to connect to the database, it gives me an ORA-03113 error which is an 'end-of-file on communications channel'. Both the database and gateway are running on the same machine, sqlplus can access the database, and various setup scripts worked to set up the tables in the database.

        If anyone has any suggestions on how to solve this problem they would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

        Peter Received on Wed Jan 07 1998 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message