Oracle Financials

From: <brian-t_at_csc-inc.com>
Date: 1998/01/07

Please excuse my posting to this group - I wouldn't do it if we didn't have such a need.

Thanks

Brian.

Cascade Software Consulting, Inc. is currently looking to fill several positions in the Portland, OR/Vancouver, WA area. We are a privately owned Software consulting firm with the philosophy that we have two sets of clients - our consultants and our customers. From this philosophy we have developed our mission statement, "Everybody Wins." Our mission statement is the key to our business, if someone is not "winning" we make it happen. How? Integrity, trust, flexibility, and by caring about what we do.

Does this sound different than what you’re use to? That’s because it is - we are different! We maintain a high ratio of office staff to consultants so that we can provide our consultants with the highest level of service possible, we’re here for your needs. We take pride in what we do and how we do it, so we look for the same in the people we hire.

Our consulting staff has an average of 17 years of industry experience - you don’t get this by treating people like a number. So, if you would like to join a company that truly cares take a look at our openings below - if you see a possible match send me a resume.

Looking to fill immediately: Oracle Financials -

Pay rate: $65-$90/hr. (Depending on the position)

Location: Portland, OR (See http://www.pova.com for info on Portland)

We are looking for Several experienced Oracle Financials Developers/Functional Analysts. The people we need for this position must have at least five years of Oracle experience - preferably with Fixed Assets, GL, AR, and AP modules of the financial package. This client is using Oracle 7.x and Oracle 10.x on the Sun UNIX platform. This is a fast paced casual environment. This position offers a fun challenge to anyone who wants to be a part of a team creating new systems/applications. The people hired for these positions will be responsible for setting up, designing, creating, and fine tuning the applications. This company is dedicated to the use of the most advanced technology - Because this is new development we need someone with creativity and drive. If this sounds like you, send your resume.

If you would like to find out more information on any of the positions above please contact me at:

Brian Tonar
Cascade Software Consulting, Inc.
501 SE Columbia Shores Blvd., Suite 350
Vancouver, WA. 98661