Combining Tables in Dev2000 Forms

From: Alan Schneider <aschneid_at_gte.net>
Date: 1997/12/28

I am trying to have the first three instances of a column displayed in a Form 4.5 form (easily done) along with its associated information from a second table (seems to be quit a bit harder).

What is the best way to combine the tables into a single "Block" so that I can get the associated instances in the second table to show up next to the columns in the first table. I have figured out how to get the second table to display the associated data however it is just for one record at a time. I have to click on the item of interest in the first table to have its associated information to show up in the second tables text box.

I can do this very easily in Access by creating a subform. But I cannot figure out how to do this in Forms 4.5

Please send any responses directly to aschneid_at_gte.net. Thanks in advanced! Alan Schneider Received on Sun Dec 28 1997 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message