Oracle8 & older Products

From: Fadel <fkamardean_at_email.msn.com>
Date: 1997/12/24

Hi everyone,

I installed Personal Oracle8 on Win95 and everything just worked fine. I can get connected to the local database and everything via SQL*Plus 8.0. I didn't have any old version of Oracle installed.
Here is my problem:
Afterward, I installed Designer2000 but I couldn't connect to my local and only database. Error message :ORA-03121: no interface driver connected - function not performed
I got this err. message when using SQL*Plus 3.3 I guess that this has something to do with SQL*Net configuration. Do I have to use SQL*Net on a local database?

Any clue, anyone ?

Thanx in advance
Fadel _at_ fkamardean_at_msn.com Received on Wed Dec 24 1997 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message