Help!!Oracle Backup on NT4.0

From: Carlyle Lee <carlyle_at_ms1.hinet.net>
Date: 1997/12/22

I have my Oracle database on Windows NT4.0. The Oracle version is 7.3.3 . I wrote a script to perform hot backup. It works on UNIX, but doesn't work on NT4.0. I use the ntbackup command to copy data files to tape. The problem is : when you using "ntbackup" command to perform backup in batch mode, it only recognize the directory name, it can not copy a dedicate file to tape. So..what can I do???

   Iwould appreciate any information given. Regards,
Carlyle

carlyle_at_ms1.hinet.net Received on Mon Dec 22 1997 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message