Developer/2000 Reports 2.5

From: MIS Department <andrew_turczynowicz_at_standardaero.ca>
Date: 1997/12/18

We are running Oracle Financial 10.7 and we want to use Developer/2000 Reports 2.5 to create run time reports. We plan to install Developer/2000 Reports 2.5 on LAN. In our first stage about 20 users will try to launch reports on LAN. At this moment we have only one solution - UNIX emulator screen on PC's.
Do we have another option to solve that problem? I would appreciate any ideas that this newsgroup's readers have.

andrew_turczynowicz_at_standardaero.ca Received on Thu Dec 18 1997 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message