Re: HELP HELP HELP! Simple PL/SQL Problem !!!!?????

From: Sergei Didur <sergei_didur_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 1997/12/17

There is ORACLE package to do output from SP or PLSQL block: DBMS_OUTPUT, you also need to SET SERVEROUT ON in SQL Plus to see it.

Unfortunately it displays output only when SP or PLSQL block is finished !

--
Sergei Didur

Markus <zm86_at_dial.pipex.com> wrote in article
<01bd0aff$752a8120$LocalHost_at_markhome>...