Note to Job Posters (Was: Re: Oracle 7.3 Opportunity)

From: Joel Garry <joelga_at_pebble.ml.org>
Date: 1997/12/16

Do not post job ads in comp.databases.oracle, comp.databases.oracle.server, comp.databases.oracle.misc, or comp.databases.oracle.tools. The only place to post them is comp.databases.oracle.marketplace.

--
These opinions are my own and not necessarily those of Information Quest
jgarry_at_eiq.com                           http://www.informationquest.com