Creating .so that uses OCI calls under Solaris.

From: Keith Welch <kwelch_at_mindspring.com>
Date: 1997/12/11

I have done several OCI executables, but I have never written an .so. I am using GNU gcc and the Solaris ld to create an .so to be called from a Netscape server. Does anyone have a old make file lying around for something similiar?.

I can find LOTS of information about linking executables for OCI. Shared objects are not a thing I have any experience with. I would really appreciate finding an example Makefile in my inbox. Thanks a lot.

RKW Received on Thu Dec 11 1997 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message