Getting data from existing dBase tables into Oracle incl memo fields

From: J.R. Rushmeyer <rushmeyer_at_ada.state.oh.us>
Date: 1997/12/10

I was wondering if anyone had any experience converting from dBase to Oracle. We have 4 tables in dBase that are basically name, rank and serial # PLUS a memo field that we use for the narrative about problems (tech support) that that particular person has been having. I would like NOT to loose that data and export it to Oracle tables. Anyone have any helpful hints??
J.R. Rushmeyer
Ohio Dept of Alc and Drug Addicition Services Cols OH Received on Wed Dec 10 1997 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message