Help on creating procedures on Oracle 7.2

From: (wrong string) örn Boström <bostrom_at_usa.net>
Date: 1997/12/03

We are new to Oracle and would appreciate if someone could answer our simple questions:

  1. How do I declare a variable in an stored procedure? (In the on-line help it says you can't use DECLARE as you do in triggers)
  2. Is it possible to have a trigger calling a stored procedure that creates a new table?? The new table should have the same name as the inserted value in the table that triggered the trigger.

Please also CC via e-mail to bostrom_at_usa.net

Thank you!

// Björn & Mats Received on Wed Dec 03 1997 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message